About the Position
JEL Creative is continuing to grow! We are a design, web development and brand consultancy specializing in lifestyle, technology, and civic and nonprofit institutions. It doesn't matter if we're serving a global Fortune 500 company, a beloved local business, or a revered national institution, we approach our work like we do our life: as an adventure we take with our friends. That's how we consistently deliver the kind of creative that brings our partners back over and over again.
Our culture is fueled by exploration, entrepreneurship and ownership. Because we are inspired by the passion of our people, our new business efforts are driven by the products, services and business that inspire us every day.
We're looking for fellow adventurers, enthusiastic tasters of life, hard workers who take their creative personally, and are passionate about code, developing intuitive user experiences in line with the designs.
You must thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment where design/development/testing and launch happen at a lightning fast pace. You must have a passion for innovation and thrive on making a difference.
- Organize office and assist team in ways that optimize procedures.
- Sort and distribute commiunications in a timely manner.
- Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information.
- Schedule and plan meetings and appointments.
- Monitor level of supplies and handle shortages.
- Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues.
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure compliance with established policies.
- Maintain trusting relationships with suppliers, customers, and colleagues.
- Perform receptionist duties when needed.
- Proven experience as a back office assistant, office assistant, virtual assistant, or in another administrative role.
- Knowledge of "back-office" computer systems (ERP Software).
- Working knowledge of office equipment.
- Thorough understanding of office management procedures.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Health, vision, and dental insurance coverage
- 3+ weeks vacation, sick time, and paid time off
- 8+ holidays
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Simple IRA with employer match
- 10% net revenue bonus for new business referral
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible work remote policy