About the Position
JEL Creative is continuing to grow! We are a design, web development and brand consultancy specializing in lifestyle, technology, and civic and nonprofit institutions. It doesn't matter if we're serving a global Fortune 500 company, a beloved local business, or a revered national institution, we approach our work like we do our life: as an adventure we take with our friends. That's how we consistently deliver the kind of creative that brings our partners back over and over again.
Our culture is fueled by exploration, entrepreneurship and ownership. Because we are inspired by the passion of our people, our new business efforts are driven by the products, services and business that inspire us every day.
We're looking for fellow adventurers, enthusiastic tasters of life, hard workers who take their creative personally, and are passionate about code, developing intuitive user experiences in line with the designs.
You must thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment where design/development/testing and launch happen at a lightning fast pace. You must have a passion for innovation and thrive on making a difference.
Who You Are
- A technologist. You have refined your coding skills over years of projects and will undoubtedly bring these abilities to the table.
- A public speaker. You can interview and present on behalf of Brunch to clients, speakers, press, and stakeholders.
- A strategist. You apply your technical skills and strategy to life for our clients.
- A dynamic thinker. You are constantly on top of what is going on in the world of technology, coding, and frameworks and bring that information and inspiration to all of our clients and projects - continuously research and prototyping new innovations.
- A problem solver. You invest in getting to know the problem well, and craft solutions to solve it.
- Proactive. You have the ability to think ahead, forecasting the future needs of clients and the overall project work stream.
- You're an expert in all aspects of responsive HTML5, CSS3, web applications, web frameworks, and REST APIs. Angular.js expertise is a must.
- You're an expert in modern cross-browser compatibility and the identification of quality assurance issues and defect resolution.
- Experience working with other designers and developers.
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines while multi-tasking with competing project schedules and priorities.
- ServiceNow Service Portal experience is a plus.
- An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
- Health, vision, and dental insurance coverage
- 3+ weeks vacation, sick time, and paid time off
- 8+ holidays
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Simple IRA with employer match
- 10% net revenue bonus for new business referral
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible work remote policy